November 28, 2022
Author, Founder Relentless
Step 1: Identify the right role
Step 2: Get 10+ interviews a month
Step 3: Pass 2 out of 10 interviews
Step 4: Get and close on an offer
I explained how to do step 1 here: http://surl.li/dtupx
1. Identify 10+ posts that fit your target role.
2. Identify the 6 most common responsibilities that show up in each post.
3. Write a resume that sells you for that post by re-framing all your experiences to fall under those responsibilities.
Here's a detailed explanation of how to write a good resume: http://surl.li/dturc
4. Write an email template that pitches you for that role.
Your email should concisely demonstrate why you're the best fit for the role.
Here's a detailed explanation for how to write a great email: http://surl.li/dufxh
5. Identify 50+ posts per week that fit your background.
Here's a detailed explanation for how to find roles that fit your background : http://surl.li/dturt
6. Identify hiring managers and recruiters at those companies.
Here's a detailed explanation of how to find hiring managers and recruiters at companies you're interested in: http://surl.li/dturz
7. Get their emails. My preferred tools are signalhire and dropcontact.
Alternatively, if you're on a budget, use an email generator like name2email.
Here's a detailed explanation of how to use email generation tools: http://surl.li/dtush
8. Import those hiring managers and recruiters into an email campaign tool.
My preferred tool is Mailshake.
Alternatively, if you're on a budget but have a lot of free time, manually email people.
Here's a detailed explanation of how to use email campaign tools: http://surl.li/dufxs
9. Repeat steps 5 to 8 every week till your search ends.
Apply now to start the process. No commitment, fast survey, invaluable results.